Job DetailsGreystones Group has a job opening for a Software/Oracle Development Program Manager in Washington, DC.
The Program Manger will manage a team of software developers supporting new programs utilizing a company proprietary design, as well as, existing client tool sets. These programs will utilize data from, and may integrate with, existing Navy applications/ERP. The Program Manager will analyze requirements, develop technical solutions, schedule development activities, adhere to established and sound developmental methodology, conduct product review sessions, and interact with multiple customers, end users, peers, subordinates, and senior management on regular basis. The Program Manager will plan and implement actions for the program/project team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements.
The candidate will direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, as well as, ensure contract compliance. As the principal customer interface, the candidate will lead management/technical decisions, deliverables, and presentations to the client, and identify new business opportunities.
Basic Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8-10 years experience or Masters and 5-7 years experience
- Active Secret clearance
- Extensive experience in developing plans, schedules and budgets to meet contractual requirements for a large portion of a program. Develops approaches for improving program planning, control, and execution.
- Experience in software applications development, recent success using Agile Methodology.
- Experience managing a software development team using rigorous software engineering processes and principles as well as software development schedules and budgets.
- Experience providing system design and system architecture support, specifically with Oracle and .Net.
- Experience managing a Firm Fixed Price Contract desired.
- Demonstrated team building skills.
- Experience utilizing large data movement tools.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Experience working with the U.S. Navy
· PMP certification