Job DetailsRequirements -
• BS/ BA Degree required
• Five plus years’ experience in training design, development and delivery and understanding of Adult Learning Principles
• Project management experience in administering complex initiatives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in client-focused team environment
• Ability to work well under deadlines and in a flexible environment
• Detail oriented, organized and execution focused
• Proficient with a variety of course authoring tools including but not limited to: Microsoft Office applications, Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia and Publisher.
• Working knowledge of the business area supported; equally aligned with the IT department.
• Prior experience developing and/or delivering applications training on Amtrak business systems and processes.
• Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 transaction based infrastructure and navigation, in particular FI/CO, MM and/or PS modules and other modules
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 including creating lists, libraries and web parts
• Knowledge of Amtrak customer facing applications and revenue channels such as Amtrak.com and Mobile Rider Apps; Agent channels such as RailRes and STARS; Concur and Point-of-Sale devices.
• Knowledge of Operations and Corporate systems and its related processes such as Maximo, Ariba/eTrax, Spear, and other comparable systems
How to apply
This is a Long Term contract opportunity for 2 - 3 Years and looking for local resources or candidates who can relocate to Delaware.