Job DetailsSpecific Position Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all IT Policies. Work with IT and Enterprise Leadership on Policies. Develop Policies working with SMEs. Track, monitor, update and maintain new and existing policies. Co-ordinate all enterprise Policies in a central repository
• Proficient in the use of Archer tool for Policies, Audits, compliance and Risks
• Lead the execution of internal and external audits for common industry practices such as PCI
• Lead process improvement efforts around Human Resource management practices such as ELM, Onboarding, Access Management, and background checks
• Develop critical presentation materials for executive stakeholders
• Assist with the development of a comprehensive quality assurance roadmap that focuses on the current pain-points observed across the enterprise.
• Conduct interviews with stakeholders.
• Review and analyze current documentation of as-is process and a assist with Developing To-be-process
• Document gaps and opportunities for improvement
• Assist with recommendations to enhance existing, and identify missing, program policies, procedures and processes.
• Develop meaningful metrics for measurements
• Assist with to-be policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), processes, work instruction.
• Evaluate current organizational structure roles, tools & repositories and make recommendation
• Assist with the development of Governance Processes
• Establish process audit capabilities
• Dashboard and Reporting capabilities
• Enterprise Learning and Adoption Plan for Deployment of Quality Program
• Monthly Progress Report
Tasks Specific to this requirement:
• An experienced Senior Quality Analyst practitioner plays a critical role at WMATA. The individual is required to perform multiple different roles at any given point of time. The extent of responsibilities include technical and engineering roles, and business process modeling analysis. As such, the individual must have a deep technical expertise and strong business acumen. The individual must also have a deep domain knowledge around Human Resource and Financial management processes for a transportation client.
s include but are not limited to:
• Lead the installation and administration of the centralized policy management suite ( RSA Archer)
• Ability to lead the execution of internal and external audits for common industry practices such as PCI
• Ability to conduct fit-gap and IT maturity analysis by gathering critical industry standards from ITIL, COBIT and other bodies
• Experience leading process improvement efforts around Human Resource management practices such as ELM, Onboarding, Access Management, and background checks
• Participate in process improvement and/or quality assessment projects by applying ISO standards and practices
• Ability to conduct stakeholder analysis and perform business analysis diagnostic
• Troubleshoot any ad hoc process or quality issues that arise and provide ongoing support to departments in need of assistance.
• Identify& request various technology changes/solutions as appropriate. Work with Technology Product Owners to determine business requirements.
• Work on various special project assignments as needed.
• Ability to develop critical presentation materials for executive stakeholders
• Conduct market research and provide recommendations based on the information gathered
• Must have objectivity, flexibility and problem solving skills to “think outside the box”.
• Have the ability to work effectively alone or with a team, as well as with employees at all levels of the company.
• Have the ability to handle multiple assignments in a heavy workload environment, as well as change focus quickly as priorities change.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Experience and expertise in Senior Management Consulting in a QA environment
• Experience with Transportation industry to develop quality metrics and measures around operation management and financial performance
• Perform high caliber qualitative and quantitative analyses.
• Ability to meet the requirements of the deliverables listed above
• Ability to interview and engage with executive level clients to discuss major issues and develop options and alternatives that can be leveraged to address key challenges.
• Extended experience with performing root cause analysis
• Extended experience with developing roadmaps
• Ability to assess and analyze trends and facts about issues by applying fact based analysis
• Ability to discuss findings and recommendations with key executive leadership
How to apply
As this is not an expenses paid project, looking for local resources or who can relocate to DC.