Job DetailsAs part of Cornerstone Services, this Technology team is responsible for all aspects of software development and support for Order Management Systems for the Cornerstone Brands, and more specifically the Ecometry ERP system. This Software Engineering role will lead major software projects, gather business requirements, develop program specifications and perform software development, system maintenance, and testing.
A Day in the Life
• Participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Gather data for preparation of specifications and time estimates for systems development.
• Gather information to aid in problem determination/resolution and prepare required documentation for vendor resolution.
• Prepare written test plans and document test results.
• Prepare new/modified processes for production environment, including documentation, job scheduling, and report distribution.
• Develop software solutions, prepare test data, test, and debug programs.
• Participate in major upgrades to packaged software.
• Work with end users to develop best practice business processes.
• Coordinate or lead all or portions of technology projects.
• Provide after business hours systems support, as part of the team on-call rotation.
Keys to Success
At Cornerstone Services, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or comparable business/technical experience.
• 5 or more years of software development experience with Oracle 10g or 11g, Oracle PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, SQL, and other Oracle Database Objects.
• 2 or more years of experience in screen development, in Oracle Application Express, Oracle Forms, or other equivalent front end technology.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, work ethic, and the ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
Nice to Haves
• Experience with Retail Applications.
• Experience with Order Management and/or Point of Sale (POS) systems.
• Experience with the Ecometry product.
How to apply
Email resume: email@example.com