Job DetailsTitle: Senior Manager & Lead Architect – Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) 11i/R12, Oracle Data Integration, SSIS, SOA, Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture
Location: Troy, MI
Job Type: Full Time – Regular
Candidate Type: Experienced (5 years or more)
Functional Area: Information Systems
Reports To: Director, IS, PMO
Pay Rate: Industry Comparable Salary and Benefits package (Flex for an ideal candidate)
Relocation Assistance: No
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a leading global supplier of integrated systems, modules and components to the transportation and industrial sectors with more than a 100-years legacy of providing innovative products that offer superior performance, efficiency and reliability.
As a premier global supplier, our client is the recipient of the 2015 Top 20 Product Award from Heavy Duty Trucking (HDT) magazine.
The Sr. Manager and Lead Architect position is responsible for working on the company's business and information systems in the areas of business process and technology solutions architecture and integration as well as data architecture and governance.
An ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have great communication skills, be able to work within a group and independently and have deep experience in Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12 experience.
1. Establish and maintain architecture guidelines, standards, process and governance to deliver consistent and sustainable solutions in adherence to IS policies.
2. Establish and maintain the data governance organization and associated policies, guidelines and standards to manage the corporation's data.
3. Establish the tools, standards and processes for data, application and business process integration.
4. Lead the application solution architects to ensure application solutions are in compliance with architecture guidelines and standards.
5. Ensure application architecture solutions are documented.
6. Work with IS leadership, project teams and solution architects in solution/technology/software evaluation.
7. Assist with Business Solutions technology road map development.
1. Creates Change/Relentlessly Innovates and Improves
2. Develops Organizational Capability
3. Emphasizes Customer Focus
4. Empowers People
5. Manages Coordination and Integration
6. Manages Performance
7. Promotes Core Values
1. 10 plus years of Information technology experience
2. 5 years experience in architecting business solutions using Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) 11i/R12
3. Experience in integration technologies such as Oracle Data Integration, SSIS and SOA
4. Experience in establishing data governance, master data management and data architecture
5. Knowledge of web technologies is desired
6. Basic knowledge of hardware, storage, network and digital security technologies
7. Experience is working in a global matrix organization
8. Experience in project planning including requirements gathering and analysis, business process mapping, solution design, alternatives and cost/benefit analysis
9. Four year college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Management or other related degree in Engineering. Graduate degree is a plus.
How to apply
For more details on this role, and other related roles, please send across your updated resume at deepa at squaredomain dot com, and we shall revert immediately.