Job DetailsThe Company:
With approximately 24,000 employees worldwide and annual sales approaching $4B, our client is a leading manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. They are located in eastern WI, about 30 min north of Milwaukee and provide a generous relocation package. This company listens to employees and customers, contributes to the community & cares about the environment! Benefits start on the first day of employment!
Intelligent, creative, and determined people have made them who they are today. They recognize that hiring and developing talent is a key element in their continued growth. If you are looking for a business environment where people treat each other with mutual respect and dignity and each employee can make a difference, THIS IS the company for you.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, strategic minded individual to lead a map & gap analysis of business requirements with Oracle eBusiness Suite Release 12 Value Chain Planning modules. The individual will be responsible for implementing, leading, troubleshooting and supporting the Oracle R12 Value Chain planning modules. This position requires a high level understanding of the Order to Cash and manufacturing process.
• Setup, implement and support Oracle R12 Value Chain Planning modules ASCP, GOP, ATP across Company brands.
• Design and document Oracle ERP based solutions to meet business requirements.
• Perform Production Support activities for organizations internal customers.
• Perform Conference Room Pilots, User Acceptance and other activities required to be done in an Oracle ERP implementation project.
• Implement the developed solutions in Oracle ERP based environment.
• Research and evaluate new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs
• Drive business process reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and related information systems best practice deployment
• Provide in-depth technical consultation to Business Unit and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or any technical field.
• 4 or more years’ experience with Oracle R12 and/or 11i related applications and database technology support.
• Experience in at least two full Oracle11i and/or R12 implementation/upgrade projects, in a functional role, with Oracle VCP Planning (ASCP/GOP) modules.
• Expertise in delivering solutions from Cradle to Grave.
• Experience with various process analysis; process design, mapping, and re-engineering; process/software gap analysis and resolution; troubleshooting and issue resolution with Oracle Applications Value chain planning modules.
• Experience in other Oracle R12 or 11i Application modules such as Demantra, and manufacturing modules.
• Proven experience working with offshore and consultants.
• Order Management mainly in Available to Promise (ATP) or Global Order Promising (GOP).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
How to apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org