Job DetailsOracle Certified Professional (OCP) or Oracle Certified Master (OCM) Database Administrator
The Oracle DBA will work closely with the System Administrator to provide support on the RAMPOD system which runs entirely on Oracle products and Oracle Sun Solaris and Oracle Enterprise Linux operating systems.
Duties and responsibilities consist of, but not limited to, the following:
• Monitor, troubleshoot, support and maintenance of Oracle Database, Oracle Weblogic Server, Oracle E-Business Suite
• Perform system monitoring, performance tuning, load balancing, and capacity planning
• Perform environment builds, upgrades, patching, and cloning
• Execute disaster recovery/high availability activities, backups, restores, and flashbacks
• Implement and maintain database security
• Interface with Oracle Support for technical issue resolution
• Deploy RAMPOD applications for SLT on TEST and production systems that utilizes Oracle Weblogic
• Develop/Upgrade Oracle Forms
Desired/Summary of key desired / required qualifications & certifications:
• 5 years of experience supporting and managing databases within the U.S. Air Force network infrastructure
• 5 years of experience supporting (to include patching) Oracle E-Business Suite lli or R12
• Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional (OCP) or Master (OCM) with 11g or 12c certification preferred
• CompTIA Security+ Certified
• Experience with Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
• Experience with Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC)
• Experience using Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN)
• Experience performing Oracle database performance tuning
• Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master of Science (MS) preferred, but degree may be waived if candidates meet or exceed qualifications/certifications above.
Must have a current SECRET clearance or an inactive SECRET clearance within the last 24 months. Wage is DOE and this announcement is open until filled. Work location is 1100 Park Drive, Warner Robins, GA 31088 Position is subject to US Government requirements.
How to apply
If you are interested, please use the “Contact Us” hyperlink on the footer of this:
page to email us your resume.