Job DetailsAs part of HSN’s IT Business Unit, the Merchandise Systems team supports the development of complex customizations, validates quality for delivery, and plays an integral role in systems integration. This individual will be the functional expert on the capabilities of the Oracle Retail Package and bring that knowledge to drive Business solutions.
A Day in the Life
• Act as a functional expert in Oracle Retail Package RMS and RPM - helping the team understand the intricate details.
• Act as a point person for RMS and RPM in business process discussions to help map out how to use the package effectively to achieve the needed results.
• Provide Retail Industry insight (RMS and RPM) to better utilize Oracle Retail Package features for the organization.
• Contribute/create requirements definition documentation and functional specifications, playing an active role in the process.
• Read code and support systems where needed.
• Master the older Retek version existing in the current environment and map it to newer version Oracle Retail, enabling migration.
• Use Oracle Retail best practices in RMS and RPM to formulate testing strategies and roll-out plan for implementing newer version.
• Analyze Merchandising operations and processes, map them to RMS and RPM capabilities, and help streamline business processes to avoid package customizations.
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
• At least 7 years of applicable experience.
• Prior experience implementing Oracle Retail RMS and RPM 13.x and above.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent amount of relevant Oracle Retail experience.
• Strong Oracle Retail experience, especially in the areas of Merchandising RMS, Pricing Promotion RPM modules.
• Experienced in working with MDM solutions for Product, well versed with the interactions between RMS and MDM.
• Systems-oriented, enjoy working with new tools, and a self-motivated learner.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools and using tools such as PowerPoint or Visio to communicate processes or make presentations.
• Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work cooperatively with business partners and project teams to get issues resolved quickly.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and listen effectively to requirements/discussions.
• Familiarity with multiple technologies, business analysis tools, development methods and systems, and relevant programming languages.
• Familiarity with a variety of software development methodologies.
• High level of knowledge and expertise in the business processes, products and services of various business areas, and how technology is used as decision support.
• Understands complex business processes and is able to document them in a logical and comprehensible manner.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “must haves”.
Nice to Haves
• Oracle Retail certification.
• Master’s Degree.
• Experience with Merchandise Planning, Supply Chain, and other types of Retail systems.
How to apply
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org