• Involve in PL/SQL code review and modification for the development of new requirements.
• Create database objects like Tables, Sequences and Constraints as per the business requirement.
• Knowledge of several database Triggers, Stored Procedures and maintaining Integrity constraints.
• Knowledgeable in Dynamic SQL, PL/SQL Collections and Exception handling.
• Create DDL scripts to create, alter tables, views, synonyms and sequences
• Create database views and materialized views.
• Create database triggers based on requirement analysis.
• Good learning Skills
• Develop procedures using Dynamic SQL.
How to apply
Send your copy of resume along with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.