Job Details• Hands on experience in implementing and supporting Oracle Financials (Oracle E-Business Suite), Accounts Receivables, Rev Rec and TCA modules globally in Oracle EBS
• Basic understanding of Oracle table structures, Schemas, Oracle open interfaces. Must be able to write basic SQL scripts
• Demonstrated ability to cultivate working relationships with IT and Business Partners
• Exceptional customer service orientation and collaboration skills.
• Proficient in defining functional design for custom solutions, conversions and interfaces
• Experience working with a multi-cultural and geographically dispersed team
• Excellent communication, teamwork, multitasking, problem solving and collaboration skills.
• Provide Techno-functional support in the areas of OTC and Revenue Recognition including service Contracts, Accounts Receivables plus related customizations, extensions, and inbound/outbound interfaces to boundary systems.
• Conduct CRP and UAT testing with business users. Collaborate with BPA/BSA on test plan and test scripts, and work closely with BPOs/BPAs to address any functional issues.
• Work closely with Business System Analyst & Technical team to assist in converting BRD to functional design document
• Conduct knowledge transfer sessions with business users and Business Applications team to walkthrough new functionality and features.
• Support the month/year end close processes and maintenance of Oracle ERP Systems, including boundary interfaces, to ensure smooth operations.
How to apply
1. This is a 70% Functional and 30% Technical Role
2. Must have extensive experience working on Accounts Receivable module and not Supply Chain
3. Looking for Oracle candidates
Please share your updated profile in case you would be interested to take up this opportunity. You can also reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications.