Job DetailsOrganization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Norfolk, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
• Participate in IAM architecture and design working sessions, and build IAM functional and technical designs. Produce complete and accurate documentation for work according to program standards
• Build SSO integration with internal solution components such as Mobile app, Primavera, EBS, WebCenter Portal/Content, and OBIEE as well as external systems such as AD
• Support testing activities to ensure all defects reported are fixed in a timely manner
• Participate in Change Control Board activities to ensure functional specifications are met, define change scope and design, and ensure code and supporting documentation is updated accordingly.
• US Citizenship; No Dual Citizenship
• Bachelor's Degree or comparable experience
• Minimum 5 years experience architecting, designing, implementing and deploying enterprise wide SSO solutions
• Minimum 3 years hands on experience implementing SSO on Oracle Identity and Access Management platform, and integrating OIAM with Oracle Applications (Primavera, and EBS), other FUSION Middleware components (SOA, BPM, WebCenter Portal/Content, OBIEE), custom Java Web and Mobile Application, as well as third party systems such as AD
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
How to apply