Our client is seeking a Senior Oracle Database Developer who will be involved in analyzing requirements, designing, developing and debugging SQL stored procedures and functions, refactor existing SQL to ANSI SQL 2008/2011, data modeling and architecture. Candidates should be experienced in analyzing business requirements, documenting solutions and working within an Agile work space.
This is a fulltime employee opportunity in Branford, CT.
Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum 7-10 years of SQL Development
• Minimum of 7 years of commercial software or enterprise software experience Hands on experience in developing SQL scripts for automation
• Experience with Oracle (PL/SQL); including 12c
• Practical knowledge of database normalization
• Experience working with an Entity-Attribute-Value (EAV) data model
• Experience running diagnostics and performing query optimization and performance tuning.
• Ability to work in an Agile environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field Preferred
• Experience developing and delivering enterprise level solutions to customers
• Experience in Life Sciences is a plus
• Experience with Oracle Administrator experience a plus
• Experience with varying data storage model and management solutions including Hadoop, NVP, No SQL and document database Preferred
• Experience with object relational mapping (ORM) technologies is a plus
• Java, Python, PHP development experience Preferred
How to apply
Email resumes to Joy Naui at email@example.com with your cover letter, location and contact details