Cottage Health has an amazing opportunity for a talented ERP Manager to manage a team of analysts in the implementation and maintenance of an Oracle Cloud ERP Solution. The incumbent will join a highly skilled cohort of IT application professionals that thrive on challenges and collaboration, and have a passion for solving challenges by leveraging cutting edge technology.
The incumbent, under direction of the Director of Clinical Informatics, will manage an ERP application team in the implementation, development of processes, workflows, content and design, build, deployment and administration of the ERP and related third party systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, business or a related field
• Ability to obtain ITIL certification within six (6) months of hire
• Depth of knowledge in a variety of workflows in an ERP setting and business related roles
• Experience with project plans, project scope, development and maintaining issue lists, identification and mitigation of project risks, assigning of tasks and monitoring progress.
• Minimum of two (2) managing teams and leading IT projects for business related applications.
Additional Desired/Preferred Qualifications:
• Oracle Cloud and KRONOS
• Five (5) years of direct Healthcare ERP full-life cycle implementation experience
How to apply