Accomplished and seasoned professional with over twenty five years of ERP Business systems, Manufacturing, Distribution & Plant Maintenance experience and over seventeen years of Business Consulting experience within Full Life Cycle ERP and CAM software implementations, upgrades, plant rollouts and business reengineering projects within the Discreet, Process and Repetitive Manufacturing environments.
• Have led teams in the project management, business analysis, GAP analysis, configuration, testing, validation and training phases of over 30 ERP projects at over 70 client sites.
• Expert in the areas of Manufacturing, Planning, Capital Asset Management and Distribution modules.
• Developed Project Plans, Business Requirements Docs, Detail Design Specs, Program Designs, Test Plans, Master Data Mapping, Data Cleansing, Data Conversions and User Acceptance Test Scripts.
• Implemented JD Edwards E1 v8.10 thru 9.2, OneWorld Xe, and World v6.3 thru 7.3 for more than 25 companies.
• Extensive experience with many diverse management tools and concepts: Business Process Reengineering, Change Management, LEAN Manufacturing, TQM, GMP, QOS, QS9000, ISO9002, Computer System Validation, 21 CFR Part11 Compliance, and SOX Compliancy.
• Extensive Global Delivery Model (Onsite/Offshore Model) experience.
• Vast international experience working and teaching in Finland, Ireland, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Puerto Rico with over 15 years of cross-functional managerial experience.
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt from Florida Atlantic University.
• Completed numerous Operations Management studies, APICS courses and Oliver Wight workshops.
• Trilingual: English, Spanish, and basic Portuguese.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE
ERP Software Specialists, Inc. (contracts) Multiple locations
MANUFACTURING & PLANNING BUSINESS ANALYST 3/2017 to Present
Business Analyst and ERP Consultant to multiple multinational manufacturing and distribution organizations in various industries. Have worked primarily in the Manufacturing & Planning areas for several organizations to reengineer and troubleshoot their manufacturing planning processes. Evaluated, designed and implemented new processes utilizing APICS fundamentals to establish new Rules of Engagement which facilitated in reconfiguring the Master Data, Forecasting, DRP/MPS/MRP and Capacity Planning parameters to obtain a Class “A” MRP system. Have managed the organization and documentation of Scope, Functional/Technical Requirements, GAP Analysis and To-Be processes to ensure the project team develops and implements solutions that meet customer needs and minimize defects prior to implementation.
Morgan Thermal Ceramics (contract) Augusta, GA
MANUFACTURING, PLANNING & MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER 1/2015 to 11/2016
System Architect for the Manufacturing, Planning and CAM (Maintenance) modules of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne v9.1 Global Implementation and rollout from World v7.3 to EnterpriseOne v9.1. Led the business process analysis, GAP analysis, data conversion, configuration, testing, validation, and training of all areas of the implementation for this multi-plant manufacturer of commercial and retail cleaning products. Determined the appropriate processes and programs needed to accommodate various business models. These models included the design and configuration of Global System parameters, Master Data Mapping, Product Data Management (Item Masters, Work Centers, Bills of Materials, Routings), Forecasting, DRP/MPS/MRP process, Quality Management, Manufacturing Accounting, Work Orders and Shop Floor Management processes. Assisted the team with positioning the business to operate as “One Morgan” in North America with multiple brands, products and plants while retiring six different Legacy systems. We transitioned the business to a common software platform while standardizing business processes and tightening inventory controls.
US Nonwovens (contract) Brentwood, NY
MANUFACTURING & PLANNING TEAM LEADER 7/2014 to 4/2015
Led the business analysis, GAP analysis, configuration, testing, validation, and training of the Manufacturing modules & processes of a new JD Edwards E1 v9.1 Rapid Installation for this multi-plant manufacturer of commercial and retail cleaning products. Assisted in determining the appropriate processes and programs needed to accommodate various business models. These models included the configuration and setup of Global System parameters, Master Data Mapping, Product Data Management (Item Masters, Work Centers, Bills of Materials, Routings), Forecasting, DRP/MPS/MRP process, Quality Management, Manufacturing Accounting, Work Orders, Shop Floor Management and Plant & Equipment Maintenance processes. Led the mapping, configuration and system interfaces between JD Edwards E1 9.1 interfaces between E1, Agile & DSI.