Resume DetailPurchase Contact $1
Accomplished and seasoned professional with over twenty five years of ERP Business systems, Manufacturing, Distribution & Plant Maintenance experience and over seventeen years of Business Consulting experience within Full Life Cycle ERP and CAM software implementations, upgrades, plant rollouts and business reengineering projects within the Discreet, Process and Repetitive Manufacturing environments.
SUMMARY OF EXPERTISE
* Implemented EnterpriseOne v8.10 thru 9.1, OneWorld Xe, and World v6.3 thru 7.3 for more than 25 clients.
* Have led teams in the project management, business analysis, GAP analysis, configuration, testing, validation and training phases of multiple ERP projects.
* Developed Project Plans, Business Requirements Docs, Detail Design Specs, Program Designs, Test Plans, Master Data Mapping, Data Cleansing, Data Conversions and User Acceptance Test Scripts.
* Expert in the areas of Manufacturing, Engineer to Order (ETO), Distribution and Capital Asset Management modules.
* Experience with many diverse management tools and concepts: Business Process Reengineering, Change Management, Computer System Validation (CSV), 21 CFR Part11 Compliance, SOX compliancy, SIPOC Diagrams, S&OP, LEAN Manufacturing, KanBan, JIT, TQM, GMP, QOS, QS9000, and ISO9002.
* Global Delivery Model (Onsite/Offshore Model) experience.
* Extensive international experience working and teaching in Finland, Ireland, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Puerto Rico with over 15 years cross-functional managerial experience.
* Completed numerous Operations Management studies, APICS courses and Oliver Wight workshops.
* Trilingual: English, Spanish, and basic Portuguese.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE
ERP Software Specialists, Inc. (contracts)
MANUFACTURING & PLANNING BUSINESS ANALYST
3/2017 to Present
Business Analyst and ERP Consultant to multiple multinational manufacturing and distribution organizations in various industries. Have worked primarily in the Manufacturing and Planning and areas. Have worked with several organizations to reengineer and troubleshoot their manufacturing planning processes. Evaluated, designed and implemented new processes utilizing APICS fundamentals to establish new Rules of Engagement which facilitated in reconfiguring the Item Branch Plant records, Forecasting/MPS/MRP and Capacity Planning parameters to obtain a Class “A” MRP system. Have managed the organization and documentation of Scope, Business and Technical Requirements to ensure the project team develops and implements solutions that meet customer needs and minimize defects prior to implementation. Developed functional, conceptual and logical design specifications. Scheduled, coordinated and facilitated requirements gathering sessions with the business to identify and drive complete requirements with focus on process improvements.
Morgan Thermal Ceramics (contract)
MANUFACTURING, PLANNING & MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER
01/2015 to 11/2016
System Architect for the Manufacturing, Planning and CAM (Maintenance) modules of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne v9.1 Global Implementation and rollout from World v7.3 to EnterpriseOne v9.1. Led the business process analysis, GAP analysis, data conversion, configuration, testing, validation, and training of all areas of the implementation for this multi-plant manufacturer of commercial and retail cleaning products. Determined the appropriate processes and programs needed to accommodate various business models. These models included the design and configuration of Global System parameters, Master Data Mapping, Product Data Management (Item Masters, Work Centers, Bills of Materials, Routings), Forecasting, DRP/MPS/MRP process, Quality Management, Manufacturing Accounting, Work Orders and Shop Floor Management processes. Assisted the team with positioning the business to operate as “One Morgan” in North America with multiple brands, products and plants while retiring six different Legacy systems. We transitioned the business to a common software platform while standardizing business processes and tightening inventory controls.
US Nonwovens (contract)
MANUFACTURING & PLANNING TEAM LEADER
7/2014 to 4/2015
Led the business analysis, GAP analysis, configuration, testing, validation, and training of the Manufacturing modules & processes of a new JD Edwards E1 v9.1 Rapid Installation for this multi-plant manufacturer of commercial and retail cleaning products. Assisted in determining the appropriate processes and programs needed to accommodate various business models. These models included the configuration and setup of Global System parameters, Master Data Mapping, Product Data Management (Item Masters, Work Centers, Bills of Materials, Routings), Forecasting, DRP/MPS/MRP process, Quality Management, Manufacturing Accounting, Work Orders, Shop Floor Management and Plant & Equipment Maintenance processes.