Oracle 11i Manufacturing Experience with CPIM certification
· Over Five years of oracle Manufacturing (Inventory, Bills of Material, Work in Process, Supply Chain Planning and Engineering) Functional Consulting experience.
· Over Twelve years of Manufacturing industry experience in various areas including Materials Management, Shop Floor Management, Design, Methods, Planning and Production Scheduling.
· Over Three years of experience in Cost Management, Purchasing, Order Management, Advanced Pricing and Shipping Execution Modules.
· About Two years of oracle Manufacturing technical experience.
· CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) Certified.
GE Power Systems (July 2002 ? Present), Atlanta, USA
Order Management Lead
· Coordinating the activities of other team members
· Working on solution design for the gaps in the Business Model
· Doing post-implementation support on Inventory, Bills of Material, Order Management, Shipping Execution and Advanced Pricing Modules
· Doing Module and Integration Tests and Training the end users
Flowserve Corporation (February 2001- July 2002) Salt Lake City, UT, USA
oracle Manufacturing Lead Consultant
· Performed as a Manufacturing Functional Team Lead during the Manufacturing & Financials implementation phase of oracle 11i Inventory, Bills of Material, Work in Process, Supply Chain Planning and Engineering.
· Responsible for setting up of Inventory, Bills of Material, Work in Process, Supply Chain Planning, Cost Management and Engineering modules including defining the organizations, Key Flexfields and Descriptive Flexfields.
· Involved in setting up of Purchasing, Order Management and Shipping Execution Modules
· Resolved process related issues & determined appropriate solutions to business requirements.
· Adhered to engagement team projects standards to ensure the proper delivery of quality client deliverables.
· Conducted module and integration tests in oracle 11i
· Developed specifications for the customization of Reports, Forms and Workflows using oracle AIM Methodology.
· Worked with developers in developing the custom Reports, Forms and Workflows.
· Created training documents for oracle Inventory, Bills of Materials, Work in Process and Supply Chain Planning modules and trained the super users and other team members.
· Did post implementation support on Discrete Manufacturing environment including Order Management and Shipping Execution.
· Created custom responsibilities and alerts.
· Assisted other team members in setting up of oracle Cost Management, Purchasing and Order Management modules.
· Worked with data conversion group in mapping the date from the legacy system to oracle 11i
ArvinMeritor Inc. (January 2000 ? February 2001) Troy, MI, USA
Module Lead/Global Module Owner
· Coordinated (including creating, monitoring and updating the project plan.) the team activities of 15 team members on a Global Project in setting up of Test Instances on oracle 11i, 11.03 and 11.02 versions.
· Volunteered for the Global Module ownership on oracle Inventory and Bills of Material modules.
· Key architect of developing Item Creation process, which saved the company significant amount of money.
· Involved in Requirements finalization and GAP identification process.
· Involved in designing and developing solution for identified GAPs.
· Presented proposed solutions for the identified GAPs to the management.
· Prepared Process Flows to match the Business Requirements.
· Did Setups in oracle Supply Chain Planning, Inventory, Cost Management, Bills of Materials & Routings, Engineering, Purchasing, Order Management and Work-in-Process Modules including defining Key and Descriptive Flexfields.
· Conducted module and integration tests.
· Prepared training material, trained team members and people in various departments on oracle manufacturing modules.
· Prepared specifications for customization of reports, forms & workflows and worked with developers in developing the same.
· Provided Post implementation support on oracle Manufacturing Modules.
EDS (June 1997 ? January 2000) Troy, MI, USA
Manufacturing Specialist/Module Lead
· Involved in requirement collection and finalizing the business requirements.
· Analyzed the Business Processes to the features in oracle Applications to identify the gaps.
· Suggested changes in business function to fill gaps and match with oracle.
· Did Setups in oracle (Version 10.7 SC and 11.03) Supply Chain Planning, Inventory, Cost Management, Purchasing, Bills of Materials & Routings, Engineering and Work-in-Process Modules including defining Key and Descriptive Flexfields.
· Ran simulation programs to derive the requirements for the purchased items, based on the forecast.
· Customization / New development of Reports & Forms in BOMs and Routings, Supply Chain Planning, WIP, Inventory and Cycle counting.
· Wrote SQL scripts to update/list item properties, monitor the material, WIP move and Resource transactions.
· Member of Standards committee.
· Co-coordinated team activities of 15 team members in providing on-line support for 350 oracle manufacturing end users in repetitive manufacturing environment.
· Solved many day to day production problems and helped user in using the software most efficiently.
· Involved in data mapping.
AVL North America Inc. (December. 1993 -April 1997) Novi, MI, USA
Sr. Engineer/Project Lead
· Coordinated with sales department in preparing proposals for OEM?s like GM, Ford and Chrysler.
· To respond to RFQs (request for quotations) used MRP software (ProLogic) to find out the project cost, prepared conceptual drawings.
· Prepared Master Schedules includes kickoff meetings, beginning and completion of design process, releasing long lead and final BOMs, drawing approval and release, manufacturing starting and finish dates, quality control starting, finishing dates, shipping, installation and Commissioning.
· Prepared Bills of Material and Routings using oracle.
· Involved in giving Training/Demo to the customers on the equipment.
· Worked on site with customers like GM, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
· Member of QS 9000 engineering team.
· Actively involved in preparing process flow charts as a part of Business Process Re-Engineering.
· Prepared PPAPs and FMEAs.
· Helped purchasing department in choosing vendors.
· As a part of job rotation, supervised Materials management department and improved the inventory turnover by 10%.
Bharath Dynamics Limited (December 1984 - August 1992) Bhanoor, India
· Supervised a group of 25 manufacturing people.
· Did man power and machine loading schedules.
· Coordinated with upper management in preparing the production schedules.
· Arranged for movement of material from stores to workshop and within workshop.
· Part programming of missile components for CNC turning & machining centers equipped with latest controls systems (Fanuc & Sinumeric).
· Implementation of computer integrated manufacturing system (CIMS).
· Process planning and modification of conventional process to CNC process.
· Preparation and computerization of BOM for missile project.
· Co-ordination with various functional departments viz. planning, quality control, material management dept. methods to stream line production.
· Performing time study and method study insetting the standard time and standard methods for various processes of components, vendor development and rating systems.
Aug?92-May?94 M.S in Mechanical Engineering
University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette
References provided upon request.