Resume DetailPurchase Contact $1
Implementation, Upgrade, Design and Analysis of Oracle Applications
20 years of expertise in business process analysis in Finance, Manufacturing and Retail industries.
17 years of subject matter expert in software development and ERP experience with concentration in Finance, Manufacturing and Retail industries.
• Lead the projects for Implementation, Enhancements and Upgrade.
• Partnered with Program sponsor and Business customers and then successfully map complex business requirements to improve processes.
• Designed, responsible architecture and implementation of any ERP flat form.
• Leadership (owner/responsible party) style in implementing, Process reengineering and functional gap analysis, which encompasses SDLC methodologies in waterfall and Agile approach
• Solid analytical and functional skills like balancing vanilla application functionality and business processes. Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Maintained strong relationship with Business partners & Customers. Lead the integration projects with vendors, financial institutions and Service providers.
• Specialized in leading IT onshore and offshore teams for from development through successful deployment, Accustomed to managing multiple tasks and priorities in fast-paced environments.
• Support of Project planning and tracking of major deliverables and milestones for each phase associated with work plan management.
• Supervised every stage of Software Development and Project execution.
Product Experience :
Applications (ERP) oracle Financials, Manufacturing, Sales, CRM and OTM
Cloud SCM Cloud
Web Portals eCommerce, salesforce and oracle web portal.
Operating Systems Windows, HP Unix, AIX, Sun Solaris, Lunix
Languages SQL, PL/SQL, oracle EXPRESS, C/C++ and JAVA
Middle Tier oracle SOA, Datastage
Reporting COGNOs and BI reporting
Front End Tools oracle Forms, iAS, OAF, ADF,JSP and Weblogic
Ware House Systems Catalyst, COS and Fleet Apps (RoadNet & Blackbay)
MCOM - Master of Commerce - India
MBA - Masters in FINANCE - India
Certified in oracle Applications – India
Certified oracle Financials with US GAAP - India
Office Depot Inc 2007-Jan’18
Lead ERP Systems
Key responsibilities included ERP implementation for Services, CRM, OTC, P2P and OTM with front eCommerce, POS integrations and vendor integrations. Key supply chain systems Integrated with oracle Transportation and Mobile device applications like Blackbay and Roadnet along with cloud services. oracle SCM cloud integrations.
• Lead many IT process improvement initiatives that resulted in improved operational efficiencies like reduced re-work, cross business impact etc
• Managed full lifecycle projects development, including documenting functional specs, technical specs, coding, unit testing, thread testing, system integration testing, training and implementation.
• Designed self-service application from eCommerce web sites and integrated with oracle support modules
• Implemented Tech Services with oracle Service Modules and integrated with eCommerce web sites & POS Systems for tracking customer’s contracts, managed supplies and services.
• Provide R12 upgrade solutions for Customer Base Systems (OTC and SCM tracks).
• Upgraded oracle Transportation 6.3.3 version
• Implemented oracle Transportation application with OD supply chain systems (Warehouse and JDA systems)
• Integrated OTM with oracle SCM modules
• R12.2.5 upgrade capability/risk assessment, configuration design BR100 validation and CRP testing with oracle Offshore team.
• Involved 12.2.5 upgrade project for AR, OM, AP with online patching, web logic and SOA Gateway.
• Implemented Tech Services into oracle Service Modules, OM, AR, AP, PO and INV) and Integrated with OD eCommerce and POS Systems
• SOA/OSB Integrations with oracle Transpiration and Service Modules.
• Manager Receiving, Inventory and Shipping in Inventory Management Cloud
• Integration of Logistics for delivering visibility, Control and Agility across Cloud SCM.
• Cross Docking, Inventory Management, Location Management, Shipping and labeling
LOZIER CORPORATION, Omaha, NE 2004– 2006
Techno Functional Consultant.
Key responsibilities including implementation of oracle 11i OM:Suite (Order Management, Advanced Pricing & Configurator) and customization of Ware Houser Management System (Catalyst, Informix)
FIRST DATA RESOURCES INC , Omaha, NE 2003 - 2004
Key responsibilities including implementation and upgrade of oracle Applications R11 (GL,OFA,& AR)
UNION PECIFIC INC , Omaha, NE 2002 – 2003
Key responsibilities including implementation and upgrade of oracle Applications R11 (GL,FA,AR & AP)
CONAGRA FOODS INC. Omaha, NE 1999-2001
Key responsibilities including implementation, customization and maintenance oracle Application 11.0.3 & 11i (GL,OFA, PA, FA, AR,INV & OE)