Resume DetailPurchase Contact $1
Life cycle design, development,testing, and documentation of RDBMS.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER AND DBA/DEVELOPER
Defence and commercial IT Specialist. Managed software Engineer managed software development as an oracle DBA/Developer, having hands on experience in Performance testing, Production, Development environments, and transforming business strategies. Proficient in an assortment of technologies,
C, SQL, SQL.Net, Unix shell scripts, PL/SQL HP-UX 10.x, 11.x, AIX 5.1, 5.2, 5.3,AIX, Windows .oracle RDBMS SQL*Loader, OTM, Toad, oracle ENTERPRISE including oracle 9i/10g/11g, RAC, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, and Windows Platform. SQL Developer, Erwin, and Grid Control BPEL, ZENOSS, oracle Forms, oracle Reports, oracle Designer, SQL Server.
Tools & Utilities AWR, ADDM, Export/Import, RMAN, Data Pump, ERWIN, TKPROF,EXPLAIN PLAN,STATSPACK, ASM, ODBC, RMAN, Forms, and Reports.
Environment: oracle 10g/11g, Linux, AIX, , OEM, OTM, Grid control, RMAN , DATA GUARD, Export/Import, Data Pump, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, TOAD, Erwin , AWR, ADDM and Shell Scripting.
H M Creative Solutions Bloomingdale, IL April 2011 to Present.
Role: oracle Database Administrator/Developer.
• Planned the development and maintaining of databases for Invensys Controls Carol Streams, IL.
• Responsible for process analysis, design, mapping, and re-engineering.
• Full life cycle oracle 11i implementation project completion in a functional role with oracle
• Built an oracle database infrastructure from the ground up. Involved in the evaluation, review, and
management of database resources and services across the organization in order to ensure a high level of
data quality is reached and maintained.
Experience in installation, configuration, administration of oracle RDBMS in Unix/Linux and Windows
• Successful experience in development of the life cycle software process. Experience with data Analysis with
a data modeling experience in Erwin
• Extensive Experience in Configuring Single instance to multimode, Real Application Clusters (RAC),
Automatic Storage Management (ASM) and Data guard
Environment: HP -UX, Windows XP, oracle RDBMS, Import/Export, SQL,PL/SQL, RMAN.
US AIR FORCE March 2004 to March 2011
IT SPECIALIST (DATAMGT)
IT Specialist at National Air and Space Intelligence Center, WPAF Base, Ohio. Monitor data base operation, performance as well as storage requirements of OTM and GEOINT production, Development, and Testing databases. Proactive to data base architecture issues to improve the data base performance. Analyzed the different data base schemas and procedures from different vendors. Designed ER model for Data warehouse by using ERWIN. Provided 7 x 24 support to upload special event data within 2 hours. •
• Supported the data base operation by monitoring the daily nightly back up of production data which can be used for recovery of data due to disaster.
• Supported the data base operation by monitoring the disk space for storage of data files as the database
growth. Controlled growth of disk space on tablespaces.
• Provide required Space for the new data by adding new files to the logical tablespaces for the uninterrupted Data base expansion.
• Installed ROD, Report Server for OTM as well OTM scripts. Created database users and scripts.
• Maintained correspondence with vendors. Proactive analysis of new database schema tables.
• Maintained data base security for moving data as per standard security guidelines.
• Maintained data base security by restricting read, writes, and delete privilege to the required data base tables only for report generation. Created user accounts with password for the individual users.
• Monitored data base operation, performance as well as storage requirements of GEOSPATIAL and OTM databases.
• Proactive review of data base architecture issues to improve the data base performance.
• Analyzed the different data base schemas as well as procedure from different vendors.
• Supported the analysis team by loading daily in the morning all incoming flat files format data into the
data base tables using oracle loader . Developed interfaces using Java and C++ for extracting and
loading data into data base.
• Created new data base user accounts with a pass word and assigned them the required privileges and
resources to prepare reports.
• Installed and configured BPEL Process Manager Development tool on the TUNGSTON to monitor database in the GUI environment. Installed and configured GENOSS Infrastructure management tool.
Experience in Configuring Physical and Logical Standby database and Active Data Guard..
Migrated single instance databases to multimode 10g RAC, 11g RAC