Oracle EBS R12 Solution Consultant (Order to Cash, Discrete Manufacturing)
Visa Status : US Citizen
Summary of Experience :
Over 20+ years of working in oracle ERP/EBS ranging from Version 10.7 to Release 12.1.3 with multiple full life cycle implementations and upgrades in Manufacturing industry, Data Security industry and Federal Government projects. Worked in various modules such as Order Management, Shipping, Inventory, BOM, WIP, Purchasing, AR, Project Accounting & AP.
Educational Qualification :
Post B.S. Diploma in Computer Science & Application, completed in Sep 1989 from Department of Computer Science, Bombay University, India.
B.S. (Physics), graduated in June 1987 from Loyola College of University of Madras.
Expertise in Software :
oracle 10G, 9.0.1 (9i), 8.x.x , 7.x 10 Years +
(Forms 4.5, 6i, Reportwriter 2.5, 6i, Pro*C 1.5, PL/SQL 2.0, SQL*PLUS 3.X SQL Loader and WorkFlow 2.6) , BI Publisher (XML Publisher), OBIEE
oracle Applications 16+ Years
(Release 10E, 10G, 10SC, Rel 11.03, Rel 11.5.8,188.8.131.52, Rel 12.0.6)
UNIX (HP Unix, Sun Solaris), MS-DOS, WINDOWS
(HP Unix, Sun Solaris)
Project Details :
1 Client Veritas / oracle Consulting Service
Period April-2015 -
Role OTC Consultant
Modules INV, OM, Advanced Pricing, IB and Service Contracts
Symantec is global leader in Cyber Security and plays big part in data storage devices and related services. Recently Veritas split from Symantec and as part of the divestiture project Veritas Management decided to implement oracle R12 for the new business. As part of the implementation OTC, P2P and Finance business tracks are implemented for the new business.
Worked in OTC track as Order Management consultant in implementing EBS R12 for the new Veritas business. Actively involved in solution designing, interact with business users & understand the requirement and explaining the features of EBS R12 to enhance their business process. Guiding team in functional set up by creating BR100 & AN100 documents and designing custom solution to deliver Electronic License Documents to Customer Orders and Service Contracts.
2 Client Iron Mountain , Boston MA
Period Nov-2014 to Apr-2015
Role Order to Cash Solution Architect
Modules INV, OM, AR, Shipping
Implementing Order to Cash and Manufacturing modules for a new line of business working as a Functional Architect. Actively involved in solution designing, interact with business users & understand the requirement and explaining the features of EBS R12 to enhance their business process. Guiding team in functional set up, creating BR100 document, designing billing solution for emerging business within the organization (MD50) and designing end user training document.
3 Client oracle Consulting Services, CA
Period OCT-2013 to Nov-2014
Role Project Functional Consultant
Modules Purchasing, Project Billing, Project Accounting.
Worked with oracle Consulting Service for a Government Contracting company located in CA. Working as part of oracle SWAT team to resolve post production issues in Financials modules (AP, AR and Project Accounting). Also actively involved in a new implementation project in R12 to onboard a new business unit for the same client.
4 Client Reynolds Packaging Group , Virginia
Period Jan-2003 to Aug-2006, July 2008 to Mar-2010 &
Oct-2010 to Oct-2013
Role OTC & Manufacturing Functional Consultant
Modules OM, Shipping, Quality, INV, WIP, BOM, Costing,
AR, Advanced Collection, AP, Purchasing.
Release 12.1.3, 184.108.40.206
Reynolds Flexible Packaging is an industry leader in the production
and conversion of flexible packaging, including laminated and multi-layered substrates and plastic shrink film.
• Involved in User interview, design process, requirement gathering and creating AIM documents such as MD60/RD60, MD70, MD75
• Participated in Item Template creation
• Participated in setting up Bills, Routings and Organization
• Responsible for converting Items, Bills, Routing and Standard Cost from Legacy System
• Involved in setting up Order Management in various functional set up such as OM Transaction Types, System Parameters, Defaulting Rules, Processing Constraints, Price lists, Holds etc ...
• Defining Modifiers and Formulae in Advanced Pricing module to accommodate seasonal pricing and other price break options.
• Set up and configured new rules for PO Requisition approval process thru AME.
• Created new workflow for Order Header and Order Line type and customized existing workflows.
• Involved in setting up Shipping parameters, Pick Release Rule, Freight Carriers etc..
• Designed new Pick Slip printing report and various other Shipping related reports for business uses