Resume DetailPurchase Contact $1
Experienced Oracle CRM and CDH/TCA functional consultant
oracle CRM/MDM Independent Consultant: October 2010 to Present
• Lead Functional consultant for a successful implementation of the oracle 12.1.3 oracle Sales and oracle Sales Offline modules for a leading supplier of point-of-sale systems. The implementation included defining requirements, redefining business processes, configuring and testing the application setup. Led the UAT, CRP, and training for a worldwide sales organization including the design of the sales organization, sales groups, and a revenue forecasting solution. Also provided extended support and training material for problem resolution.
• Master Data Management Analyst on the oracle TCA team for a successful upgrade from oracle release 11.5.10 to release 12 for a medical society. Responsible for the design, solution, configuration and testing of the oracle Customers Online and Data Librarian applications. Led the configuration, testing, UAT and CRP of both applications. Created and maintained the documentation of the BR100 setups, TE20 test scripts, and provided solutions for MD50 customizations to the Customers Online application.
Kaygen: Principal Consultant: April 2010 to October, 2010
• Functional Analyst and team lead in the implementation of a customer master data cleansing project for a high technology vendor. Responsible for set up of customer data functionality enhancements in oracle Customers Online application (release 12.1.3), Data Quality Management, analysis of duplicate customer data, and Data Governance control standards.
oracle Corporation: Principal Consultant: February 2006 to June 2009
• Functional Analyst on the oracle MDM/TCA team for a United States federal government project. Responsible for documentation, set up & testing of Release 12 Customers Online, System Administration, CRM Foundations and Content Manager Applications. Provided a solution for requirements, wrote MD20 and MD50 functional specification documents for Customers Online extensions, and wrote TE20 unit test scripts for Customers Online. Also documented the BR100 for Customers Online. Active Top Secret-SCI clearance.
• Subject Matter Expert on the oracle Customer Data team. Responsible for assisting the implementation team in requirement gathering, map and gap analysis, design of the customer models and documenting the oracle Trading Community Architecture customer records. Led the setup and testing of oracle Customers Online application. Created and maintained documentation of the BR100 setup document and provided training to team members.
• Team lead in an oracle Sales & Quoting implementation for the services segment of a network and communications company. As the oracle CRM Sales and oracle Quoting team lead, provided a solution for requirements, wrote TE20 unit test scripts for quoting, setup and documented Sales and Quoting application.
oracle CRM Independent Consultant: March 2003 to March 2005
• Team lead in the implementation of oracle Telesales and oracle Sales Online applications for a home services provider in the utilities industry. As the Sales and Telesales team lead, provided solutions for requirements, wrote TE20 unit test scripts for sales and Telesales CRP & UAT, setup Sales and Telesales applications and documented BR100 setup document.
• Gathered requirements and built solutions for the appropriate business flows implemented.
• Lead consultant in designing Territory Management solution for a large distributor of consumer products.
• Team member and subject matter expert in an oracle 11i Telesales solution for a distributor of consumer products.
oracle Corporation: Principal Consultant: January 1999 to March 2003
• Team lead in an oracle 11i Telesales/Collections implementation for an independent middle market automobile finance company. As the Telesales, CRM Foundations and system administrator team lead, the implementation covered the definition, operations analysis, solution design and build phases.
• Assisted and completed a successful go live of an oracle 11i Sales Online solution for a leading independent middle market automobile finance company. Assisted the Sales Online team lead in the definition, operations analysis, solution design and build phases, and completed the go live effort for the project. Provided post-production support.
• Assisted in a successful proof of concept for an oracle 11i Sales Online solution at an adhesive and sealant company. Provided a solution for Sales Online requirements, setup application and wrote unit test scripts.
• Led the implementation of an oracle 3i Field Sales module through the definition, operations analysis, solution design and build phases for a $200 million leading provider of DSL equipment. The implementation included setup, testing, and training for a multi-territory sales organization and included the design of the sales organization, sales groups, territories, product hierarchy and a customized forecasting sol