Senior Consulting or Management Role focused around financial business systems and reporting that requires someone with my skills, creativity, subject matter knowledge, and management experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Successfully completed several oracle E-Business Suite Financials implementations, most recently focusing on the Financial Accounting Hub (“FAH”). Combined previous Accounting and IT management experience with my knack for making use of evolving products and features in ways that added value to what was delivered to each client.
o Ability to quickly identify core issues and opportunities and then promote creative and rational solutions that are grounded in my business and technical background.
o Excellent written and interactive communication skills.
o Thought Leader who effectively navigates through the change process as liaison between clients and project teams across all levels of Business and Technical domains.
Managed project teams at HighStreet IT Solutions, IBM Global Consulting, oracle Consulting, Ernst & Young and at various clients.
Hold a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
oracle CONSULTING ROLES AND TIMELINE
Company Title / Role From To
HighStreet IT Solutions (formerly ESG) oracle Practice Director 4/1O - Present
IBM Consulting Managing Consultant 11/08 - 4/1O
oracle Corporation Sr. Principal Consultant 5/O6-11/O8
Choice One Communications oracle Financial Systems Manager11/O5 -5/O6
Ernst & Young Delivery Manager–Internal Controls 1/O5-11/O5
APEX and CTG Sr. oracle Technical Consultant 6/99-1/O5
oracle Corporation Technical Consultant7/98- 6/99
oracle CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
Financial Services – HighStreet IT Solutions
Project: Raymond James – Project Manager and Architect
• Managing multi-year project coordinating activities of a four-person team tasked with:
o Utilizing FAH to create accounting based on Trade events, for example one application of this is to seamlessly rationalize trade date versus settlement date accounting.
o Integrating FAH within a PeopleSoft GL environment.
o Coordinating data conversions.
o Ongoing uptake of new Source Systems.
o Managing custom extensions throughout the build, test, and go-live phases.
Project: PNC Bank
• Designed a FAH Tax Credit Initiative source system over a six-month engagement
Project: Fannie Mae – Project Manager
• Managed multi-year project coordinating delivery and activities of 6-person team charged with developing custom extensions and providing user acceptance testing to implement a high-volume Loan Accounting Source system into oracle FAH infrastructure.
Project: Marsh & McLennan Companies – Project Manager and Architect
• Engagement Manager for 2-year project managing a 5-person team implementing FAH to generate revenue recognition based on input data from various Source system transactions.
• Coordinated conceptual and technical design in delivering the FAH Event model and custom extensions, in addition to designing a manual journal and approval workflow process
• Deployed FAH solution across both US and UK Fiduciary Billing systems.
Project: CNO Financial Group (previously Conseco Insurance Company)
• Facilitated start-up planning for oracle R12 FAH and GL implementation initiative
• Coordinated cross-functional team analysis of existing state subsystems
Project: Fannie Mae
• Designed data extracts to provide transaction level details to the Capital, Allocation, Profitability & Reporting Initiative (“CAPRI”) – a very key initiative at Fannie Mae at the time.
• Provided research, data analysis and requirements documentations for new work-streams being considered to interface source system data into the FAH Application
• Participated in the planning and implementation of test cycles for FAH processing and developed test case scenarios to ensure system outputs match expected results.
Financial Services – IBM
Project: American Express: oracle Applications R12 Implementation
• Tasked with communicating development standards, issue resolution, performing quality review of deliverables, working with PMO to track project tasks, and liaison with the on and off-shore development teams.
Project: SunTrust Banks: oracle Applications R12 Implementation
• Coordinated a Conference Room Pilot to demonstrate FAH, gathered requirements and produced detailed documents that articulate key issues around an FAH Implementation.
• Designed and developed a Transaction Object model used to import non-oracle Source system data and transform it through the rules established in FAH.
• Implemented an FAH Event Model and Accounting Rules used to generate Accounting based on existing Source System data.
• Presented detailed walk-throughs to demonstrate FAH capabilities to three audiences: Technical architects, Financial Operations who would manage the Accounting Rules, and a Controllers and Senior Management group.
Financial Services – oracle Consulting
Project: Sherwin Williams: oracle Applications 11.5.10 Implementation
• Led a team of oracle and client developers.
• Events and Transaction Object mode