OBIEE Administrator / Oracle Database Administrator
Master of Arts, Computer Resource and Information Management
Webster University, December 1995
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
The University of Kansas, December 1991
Itil Foundation March 2012 - EXIN
Security + August 2011 - CompTIA
oracle 11g Certified Associate February 2011 - oracle Corporation
oracle 7 Certified Professional August 1998 - oracle Corporation
October 2012 - Present PotomacWave, Inc.
Senior OBIEE Administrator/Developer
Manage developer and client end-user Accounts in WebLogic. Serves as Meta-Data developer in support of repository business model and mapping. Build dashboard analysis/requests. Developed migration steps for moving newly developed and enhanced capabilities from development to test and then on to production environments. Placed Linux shell and SQL Extract Translate and Load scripts under Tortoise Subversion control. Author of OBIEE development standards and best practices documents. Maintain required training on Information Assurance Fundamentals (IASO).
December 2005 - October 2012 CALIBRE Systems, Inc.
Senior Database Administrator
· Administrator Database used by Analytics Group.
· Maintain and develop PL/SQL scripts used by Analysis Group.
· Administrator oracle OBIEE/Siebel 7.7 BI repository.
January 2001 - December 2005 Technical Resources International, Inc.
· Manage incoming data from clients on multiple projects involving human clinical trials and primate HIV studies.
· Design and implement database schemas for all company projects.
· Responsible for maintaining data quality and integrity to include development of a data management plan.
· Created and implemented data integrity process to include data clarification and data error resolution processes.
· Design, develop, and maintain Quality Assurance & Quality Control edit check scripts to monitor data quality and integrity.
· Developed, tested and implemented backup and recovery plans.
· Project manager for multiple secure web applications to allow for secure upload, download and access of confidential client data.
· Create, assign and maintain user accounts and roles for both on-site and off-site personnel.
· Provide technical support to team of on site clinical research associates and client personnel at off-site locations.
· Train and supervise data entry staff.
· Administrator for Verity-TELEform (forms processing) application.
August 2000 - January 2001 oracle Corporation
· Monitored network communication and traffic during production UPS package sorts.
· Performed system configuration of a network of Sun E10K, E450,E250, Ultra 10 and netras with PLC's.
· Developed Unix shell scripts to aid automation of database backups.
October 1997 - August 2000 Corporate Data Systems, Inc.
· Consultant DBA for United States Postal Service Y2K compliancy projects.
· Performed Configuration Management for Replicated production support databases.
· Designed web forms and applications that tracked which projects were certified Y2K compliant.
August 1996 - October 1997 Consultant
· Enhanced Glaxo Wellcome's Prescriber Verification System by expanding schema design and incorporating new tables, stored procedures and triggers.
· Developed and implemented triggers, functions and procedures for the American Kennel Club.
· Developed and managed MS Access database and applications for Chemistry and Financial departments of BASF.
December 1993 - March 1996 General Research Corporation International, Inc.
· Developed multi-user GUI interface applications for the U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) at Ft Bragg.
· Performed requirements analysis, software design and development.
· Developed PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers.
· Wrote external interfaces in C, Pro*C and SQL*Plus.
· Performed database design using EasyCASE.
· Held Top Secret Clearance.
August 1987 - December 1993 LOGICON/RDA
Programmer Analyst (II)
· Provided technical and analytical support for the Battle Command Training Program (BCTP) during Corps Battle Simulation (CBS) Warfighters and Seminars.
· Designed and developed After Action Review System (AARS) analytical database.
· Created data loading application using INGRES Embedded Standard Query Language statements in a 'C' programming application.
· Developed Graphical User Interface application using APPLIX's ASTERX.
· Held Secret Clearance.
TECHNICAL PROGRAMMING AND EXPERTISE:
Hardware: Sun E10K, E450, E250, Ultra 10, netra, Sparc(670 and IPX), MicroVax2, Vax 8088, Corvus Concept Personal Workstation, PC
Software: oracle RDBMS 7.3 - 12c, oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) 10/11, SQL, PL/SQL, Designer 2000, oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), EasyCASE, Pro*C, C, Delphi, ASTERX, TELEForm, Toad, Veritas, MS Project, TortoiseSVN
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix (Sun Solaris 2.6), VAX/VMS, Windows