Oracle EBS Consulting Manager With 23 Years Experience
• Over 25 years of IT experience.
• Expertise includes implementation of oracle FINANCIALS, CRM, HRMS, SCM, Transportation Management, Lease & Finance Management, Enterprise Management, Incentive Compensation, Property Management and MRP Applications.
• Participated in twelve major implementations of oracle applications and as EBS Practice Manager lead projects offshore and onsite.
• Excel in close interaction with the client and implementation team to identify and resolve issues.
• Worked under different environments and able to adapt to new things quickly.
• Worked on implementations which have tight schedule and as a Lead provided guidance to the team for a successful implementation
• International Exposure in US, Australia, Singapore, Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
oracle APPLICATION EXPERTISE
oracle Applications (9.x-12.2.5): DBA:
Application Object Library, System Administrator, Alerts, Application Management
Account Payables & Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, General Ledger,
Sub Ledger Accounting, E-Business Tax, Projects Accounting
Enterprise Asset Management, Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory Management
Service Contracts, Service Requests, Install Base, Core CRM
Human Resource Management System
Incentive Compensation, oracle Transportation Management, oracle Lease & Finance Management, Property Management, Bill of Material, FSG Reports Manager, SOA
oracle Database (5.x – 11g):
oracle Forms, oracle Reports, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS, Workflow, Data Load Utility, PRO *C, BI Publisher, JAVA, OA Framework, Discoverer, APEX
EDUCATION: B.S (Computer Science)
Cross Country Homes, FT.Lauderdale, FL May-15 – Till Date
• Provide Technical Design and Development for Diagnostic Items and Charges
• Provide Proof of Concept and Development of various components in ISG Gateway for REST Web services
Environment: oracle Applications (12.1.3, 12.2.5), (CS, CSI, OKS, JTF, ISG), Linux 2.6, oracle 11g
INCRESEARCH, Raleigh, NC (Senior Consultant) Dec 14 – Mar 15
• Design and Gather Requirements for oracle Financials Reports Customizations and Enhancements.
• Provide solution in Receivables and Fixed Assets report to report them global instead of single operating unit, design documents and send it to offshore Technical team for development.
• Design and Develop New Invoice Templates for Greece and Italy Receivables reporting.
• Test all the enhanced features before submitting to Business Owners for final approval.
Environment: oracle Applications (12.1.3), (PO, AR, AP, FA, GL), Linux 2.6, oracle 11g
QEH2 Solutions, Denver, CO (Principal Consultant) Jan 13 – Sep 14
• As Principal oracle EBS Consultant guide QEH2 clients to improve process in Supply Chain and Warehouse Management System.
• Streamline Pick and Pack Order Process in Warehouse.
• Reduce duplication of same orders with triplicate printing.
• Design, Implement and Develop Consignment Inventory Management System for the client PUGS, Inc.
• Production Support and Resolve Month-End Issues, work with oracle Support to resolve pending transactions and period close issues.
• Design and Implement Auto Replenish Sales Orders For 711 Customers
Environment: oracle Applications (12.1.3, 11.5.X), (OM, INV, AR)
Craftworks Restaurants, Denver, CO (Senior Consultant) Mar 11 – Oct 12
• As Senior oracle EBS Consultant guide clients to upgrade Financials, CRM and SCM modules from 11.5.X to 12.1.3
• Provide gap analysis for the clients
• Implement oracle E-Business Tax, Sub ledger Accounting and Reports Manager
• Implement Property Management integration with AP and AR
Environment: oracle Applications (12.1.3, 11.5.X), (PO, PN, AP, FA, ZX, XLA, GL, OKS, CS, FRM), oracle 10g, SunOS 5.10
oracle, Singapore (Senior Consultant) Jan 10 – Dec 10
• As Senior oracle EBS Consultant guide oracle clients (Global Foundries) for Technical and Functional Implementations in OM, SCM and OTM modules
• Design Standards and Approach documents
• Integrate oracle Order Management, Purchasing and OTM module
• Study, Discuss, analyze and Finalize business requirements, functional designs and technical design documents for conversions, interfaces and reports
• Modify or rewrite scripts, conduct unit, integration and UAT testing
• Provide solutions to the client for any new requirements
• Support Parallel run in Production for 1 month
• Transition to Support Team for further maintenance
Environment : oracle Applications (12.1.3), oracle 11g (184.108.40.206.0), Linux 2.6, OM, PUR, OTM
Leighton, Australia (oracle EBS- Practice Manager) Aug 08 - Oct 09
• As Oakton’s Manager for Packaged solutions team, set up offshore development team, guide and implement projects for Oakton clients in Australia