Extensive record as program/project manager of successful Oracle implementions
466 E 113th St S
Jenks, OK 74037
• US Citizen
• A highly experienced Program/Project Manager who has demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to high levels of success in a variety of industries and software approaches.
• Senior ERP Project Manager in charge of leading sixteen plus complex projects (Implementations, Template Deployment, New Functionality). Extensive experience in implementing oracle systems including; Financials, Supply Chain, Human Resources, CRM and Manufacturing applications. Recently project managed two PeopleSoft Deployments.
• Strong management and business qualifications with of more than fifteen years of hands-on experience in program and project management, PMO management and development, strategic planning, business development and client relationship management.
• Flexible leader with global experience recognized as straightforward and highly driven. Possesses a background combining deep understanding of the intersection between technology, business, and operational needs, synthesizing organizational needs with viable IT solutions to address a wide range of business problems
• Extensive experience in managing to a Project Plan, Time Line, and Budget.
• Experienced at developed effective Steering Committee/Project Sponsor communications and presenting same.
• Skilled in developing project plans, estimating, managing and tracking project execution. Also experienced in leading the development and execution of test scenarios and production support.
• Thoroughly familiar with multiple project management techniques, tools, and methodologies; emerging technologies; and the software development life cycle.
• Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization’s critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities and develop an innovative and cost-effective software solution for enhancing competiveness, increasing revenues and improving customer service.
• Prior industry experience was in full function Materials Management positions for nine years, coupled with an additional five years of manufacturing and management experience in multiple fabrication facilities.
• Graduate of the U.S. Army Command and General Staff College and previously held a US Top Secret clearance. Previous assignments include Battalion Commander and Director of Civil-Military Operations for Belgium and Cuba. Retired from the Army Reserve in the grade of Colonel.
• MA - Management, Webster University, Webster Groves, Missouri
• BA - Political Science and Sociology (double major), Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Kansas
• 30+ semester hours of business management, marketing and accounting; University of Texas- El Paso.
• Professional Development: oracle Project Management, Total Quality Management, Manufacturing Resource Planning II
Pyne Farms, Columbus, KS
Led family-owned farming corporation in the development of program and spreadsheets to track all farming and cattle operations and enhance tax reporting. Installed Quicken for financial tracking and reporting, including defining the categories, sub-categories, etc. Used multiple Excel spreadsheets to track all cattle transaction data, plus location, ear tagging, calving information, etc. Again used Excel spreadsheets to track all grain sales data (including crop insurance payments) by tenant farmer and field, project budgets by crop and field, actual yields against projected budgeted yields, fertilization records, etc. Still in process of evaluating and updating documents after production and sales cycles.
Barrick Gold, Inc Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Independent contractor)
Project Manager for the programmatic chart of accounts conversion utilizing the ePrentise software for North and South America locations. Changed multiple segments of the account code combination. Impacted oracle applications include Finance, SCM, HR/Payroll, Projects and eAM. Directly managed a functional team of six application consultants and indirectly two technical resources.
Smitt Carlisle International, LTD London, England (Independent contractor)
Project Manager for the design and build of a sea-going vessel. Completed the feasibility study of approach and hull options for the actual build phase. Responsible for development of the multiple detailed project plans, budget and resourcesSmitt Carlisle International, LTD London, England (Independent contractor)
• Project Manager for the design and build of a sea-going vessel. Completed the feasibility study of approach and hull options for the actual build phase. Responsible for development of the multiple detailed project plans, budget and resources.
Cobham PLC, Orchard Park, NY (Indep