Oracle Technical Manager
Mr. is a distinguished technical resource in oracle products and solutions with expertise in a wide range of oracle software, hardware and infrastructure within multiple client settings. A proven system architect, problem solver with intuitive design and understanding of standardization of procedures and processes that result in improved business functionality and reduced operational cost. Has outstanding management skills with the ability to motivate, and maximize levels of productivity while building a cohesive team. Has the ability to understand and interpret both customer requirements and technical issues and develop solutions which work.
Independent contractor Jan 2014 – Present
Served has a technical Contractor to Multiple EBS application handling the integration of Multiple Production within oracle E-Business Suite, patching and upgrades .
• Upgraded 12.1 to 12.2.5
• Headed the conversion of oracle portal to web center
• Individually managed uptime and day to day task of DBA operation for EBS ,portal, web center , APEX and OAM and OID
• Upgraded forms and reports to latest versions included 12c
• Automated several for the WebLogic scripts
Assistant Vice President Jan 2015 – Sep 2017
• Managed the Day to Day operation to include the release management of oracle Systems within GM Financial systems. This included oracle ERP, oracle OBIEE and several other oracle Products.
• Responsible for the Security / Management / within these systems including functional Support 1st and 2nd Tier Support Lines.
• Participate in Future Strategy of the requirements and provided suggestion on path Forward and provided roadmaps and implementation on future Products directions
• Responsible for the Overall Architecture of the oracle and Support systems including HA/ Security Maintenance and Operations
• Responsible for Dealing and negotiating Contracts and agreements with service providers
• Managed a 500m Dollar Budget Independent Contracts
• Provided Tier two and Tier three support to following products
o E Business suite
o Financial and HR analyzers
o Data Guard and golden gate
Rack Room Shoes
oracle EBS Middleware Lead Jan 2013 – Jan 2015
Served has Rack room oracle Application Lead leading the E-Business Suite technical Upgrade and Several oracle Fusion Upgrades.
Lead Technical Upgrade from E-Business Suite 11.5.10 to 12.1.3
Upgraded OAS Forms/Reports from 10.1 to Forms/Reports 11.x for custom applications
Reviewed Upgrade procedures and upgraded test environment from E-Business Suite 12.1.3 to 12.2.2
Implemented iExpense for 12.1.3 for Rack room using mobile capabilities
Implemented Grid Control 12c Grid Control for a Monitoring and change management.
Developed High Available solutions to ensure minimal downtime
Technical Architect Jan 2008 – Jan 2015
Has an independent contractor Mr. specializes in assisting the company in oracle Software Design and processes in a variety of oracle Software Fusion Product lines. Leading and architecting several oracle Systems from Database to Fusion Middle Ware Products.
Assist the company from Time to time with complex oracle Design and implementations.
Business Information Technology Solutions Inc. Jan 2010- Jan 2013
Mr. specializes in oracle Software implementation and operational support. Assist clients in the achievement of their business objectives through the appropriate use and implementation of oracle and 3rd party technology products.
• Designed and Responsible for oracle E-Business Suite 11.5 through 12.1 Architecture, MAA (HA). Performance and Integration of Other products. Including oracle OAM/SSO/OBIEE.
• Responsible for the 24x7 operations of oracle Software for several oracle software programs.
• Performed Upgrade to oracle Software, Including Web logic components, oracle Application Server, oracle Database software and Middle tier components and E-Business Suite.
• Integrated Microsoft Active Directory with Several oracle products including oracle E-Business Suite., Fusion Middle Ware Products sets, to include the OBIEE, SOA and custom applications.
• Did CEMLI analysis on E-Business Suite to identity and record customizations within the oracle E-Business Suite
• Integrated oracle Access Manager and oracle Identity Federation with Kerberos, Active Directory, CAC Cards and a variety of 3rd party Login Managers. With E-Business Suite and Discoverer
• Created and researched several Query and reporting tools to develop reports using, SQL, PLSQL, OBIEE and oracle IDM Suite, and E-Business Suite.
• Lead implementations both short and long term projects in the design and implementation of oracle Solutions. Mainly Focused around the oracle IDM Suite. (OAM,OIM, OID, OVD integration with E-Business Suite