I am a Scrum Master Certified (SMC).
I am a PMP certified Project Management Professional and an Oracle Certified Professional.
I am an Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Payables
Senior Level IT Project Manager and Business Analyst with over 20 years of experience in Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) implementations. Effectively working with team to develop and manage detailed project plans, identifying and removing project roadblocks, and maintaining project momentum and forward progress. I have extensive experience at eliciting stakeholder requirements for the implementation. I have extensive experience working in multi-national companies with proven project delivery experience across multiple industries. I have the ability to work with remote teams. I have extensive experience integrating multiple technologies into one solution. Over seventeen years of full life cycle oracle financial and manufacturing system implementations using the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), AIM, CMMI, SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies. I have extensive business process mapping experience. I have designed Data Governance workflow for implementation teams. I have extensive experience training users and knowledge transfer to operations team. I have extensive process analysis expertise to validate business process is optimized using Best Practices. I analyzed a process that was taking 4 hours to take 5 minutes and completed the project on time.
I make a difference!
· OPN Certified Specialist: oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist: oracle Payables
· Skilled Project Manager with Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)®
· Scrum Master Certified Credential and is designated as an SMC
· Scrum Master
· Project Management
· Coordinate multiple work streams
· Request for Proposal Development
· Process Improvement, Design and Documentation
· Public speaker with superb presentation skills.
· Strategic Planning
· Technology Evaluation
· Business Case Development
· Continual Process Improvement
· Risk Management
· System Administration
· Quality Assurance Manager.
· HITECH Implementation Manager.
· Ability to elicit stakeholder requirements with meaningful use for the project.
· Process and Workflow Analysis defined by best practices.
· Experienced at developing business cases.
· Experienced at developing and administering user training and testing.
· Development of Production Operations Plan and Help desk scripts.
· The Culture of Health Care
· History of Health Information Technology in the U.S.
· Fundamentals of Health Workflow Process Analysis and Redesign
· Working in Teams
· BABOK Guide
PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT - PROJECT EXPERIENCE
CVR IT Projects, Charlotte, NC Jan 2011–Present
· Various short term IT Projects.
· Quickbooks implementation for Contractor
Rackspace, San Antonio, TX Mar 2016–2016
oracle General Ledger Restructure Project Manager, Plan, direct, and coordinate activities across multiple departments in Finance and Accounting as well as across multiple business units in such fields as electronic data processing, process improvement, systems analysis and reporting, and end-user training.
- Develop, maintain and execute program plans to plan and coordinate program activity.
- Consult with users, management, senior management, vendors, and technicians to assess end-user needs, as well as accounting, financial and system requirements.
- Proactively meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation, drive program execution and identify and resolve problems.
- Document requirements, change requests, action items and risks and provide clear weekly program summaries.
- Provide users with project-related technical support to resolve system problems.
- Evaluate, interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Provide technical expertise to update Purchasing and Payables distributions
Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN), Philadelphia, PA Nov 2015– Dec 2015
As we discussed, we need your help in documenting reasonable UAT scripts for the key application controls identified that not only address system functionality for oracle R12 applications, but also address internal audit / external audit testing objectives including:
· Providing direction to the tester on how to inspect the configuration (if a configurable control)
· Providing direction to the tester on how to determine who has access to maintain the configuration (if a configurable control)
· Providing direction to the tester to determine if the control can be overridden
· Providing direction to the tester on how to perform a positive and negative transaction test
Prudential Life Insurance thru ExlService Inc, Newark