Resume DetailPurchase Contact $1
Oracle EBS Technical Architect with over 9 years of experience
High performing oracle APPS Technical Architect/Consultant with over 9 years’ experience in oracle applications implementation, upgrade and customization of oracle e-Business Suite Applications. This includes system study, design, development, conversion, post implementation maintenance and support of oracle EBS.
• Over 9 years of IT experience in oracle Applications Release 12 & 11i in development, analysis & support in functional modules like Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management & WIP.
• Sound Knowledge of using oracle Data Integrator (ODI) for conversion of Legacy Data into oracle.
• Strong Working Knowledge and experience in RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions) Functional design. Experienced in Data Conversions, Extensions, and Customizations.
• Having domain knowledge in Inventory, PLM, Purchasing, BOM and Order Management modules.
• Business Expertise in Order-To-Cash, Procure-To-Pay, Make to Stock, Assembler to Order Processes in oracle ERP.
• Even satisfactorily handle business client interaction, review of project status, conducting conferences call to interact with onsite clients/end users.
• Experience in handling interaction with oracle support team for clarification and resolution of Service Requests.
• Extensive experience of creating functional, technical specifications and user training documents.
• Sound Knowledge of SQL & PL/SQL.
• Experience of working in global work exposure, Multi-geography and Multi-cultural teams.