Resume DetailPurchase Contact $1
I have over 15 years’ hands-on experience as technical and functional resource, developer, solution architect and project manager. I have managed clients and projects at the budgetary, human resources and deliverable tasks levels.
(US Citizen) Phone: 727 403-8743
DoD, Federal, State, Finance, Procurement, Contracts, Supply Chain, Retail, Human Resources
I have held DoD Top Secret but DoD Secret is current now.
oracle Business Intelligence:
* oracle Fusion Middleware Solution: Business Intelligence Analytics, ETL, Dashboards
* Installation, configuration and upgrade of OBI infrastructure in multi-hosts environments
* ETL for OBI Analytics and data warehousing with: Informatica, ODI, OWB
* Data migration, data cleansing and data presentation in dashboards
* Dashboards: OBIEE 11g for out of box and custom work (including BI Publisher)
* Business Intelligence Analytics: Financial, Procurement & Spend, Custom Contracts Life Cycle Managements, Supply Chain, Order Management, Manufacturing, Project, HR (Recruitment/Workforce), Service, CRM, OTM (Fusion Transportation Intelligence) 6.2
* Hyperion ESSBASE, Planning Applications, SmartViews
* Data sources: oracle, EBS R11x, R12x, PeopleSoft, SAP
* oracle Fusion Applications HCM Cloud and Financial GL Cloud boot camps, OTBI-E
* Fusion Transportation Intelligence (FTI) for Transportation Management (OTM)
* oracle Retail: RMS, AIP, RPAS, RDF, Planning, Supply Chain, RDW, RETL
oracle Database Administration
* oracle DBA 11g installation, upgrades and patches
* RAC, ASM, RMAN, OEM, export/import, expdp/impdp, SQL*Developer
* EBS Apps DBA, Cloning, R12 upgrade, migration
* WebLogic, OBIEE, Informatica and ODI server management, upgrades, migration
* Architecture and capacity planning for development, DRP and production
* Performance improvement of databases, applications, servers and queries
* Exadata and Exalogic environment
* OBIEE, OBIA, ETL Administration
* Cognos Framework, Studio, Decision Stream for ETL
* Tableau Dashboards training
* MySql, Microsoft databases
IBM CORPORATION, COPPELL, TX (MANAGING CONSULTANT) 01/2016 – CURRENT
I’m responsible for implementing infrastructure to provide oracle Business Intelligence and data warehousing solutions using OBIA & OBIEE, BICS, oracle 11g/12c databases, EBS, Noetix and Fusion applications. I have worked with 11g and 12c. I participate in writing RFPs, setting up demos and the capacity planning & budget forecasts for the complex architectures in commercial and public sectors. My solid experience with various technologies and analytical skill set play vital role in success of the projects.
SHONAK INC, Tampa, FL (SENIOR CONSULTANT) 02/2012 – 12/2015
I worked as a consultant to design and implement OBIA solution using oracle FusionWare 11g products over oracle 11g. Data sources have been EBS, Siebel and PeopleSoft often using Golden Gate. I implemented Financial, Procurement & Spend, Supply Chain, Order Management, Manufacturing, Project, Contracts, CRM and HR analytics. My clients have been California Metro Transportation Agency, Aerojet RocketDyne, CH2M Hill, Federal Reserve Bank, etc.
CSC CONSULTING, Atlanta, GA (SR BI ARCHITECT / MANAGER) 06/2011 – 02/2012
Worked as Senior oracle Business Intelligence consultant to design and implement BI infrastructure for various clients and wrote project proposals with business development teams. Products supported were oracle 11g, OBIEE 10g/11g, WebLogic, OBIA 7.9.6.*, Informatica Power Center 8.6.*/9.*, ODI 10g/11g and OTM (FTI) 6.x. Data sources have been EBS and PeopleSoft.
oracle CORPORATION, TAMPA, FL (SENIOR BI CONSULTANT) 03/2008 – 2/2011
Member of oracle’s Business Intelligence Consulting (Siebel / Hyperion Products) team to install, configure and implement OBI Analytics, ETL tools (DAC, Informatica, ODI, OWB), data modeling tools (Erwin, Data modeler and Designer) and OBIEE. I worked in DoD, Federal and commercial sectors. Data sources have been EBS, SAP R/4 and PeopleSoft. Summary of achievements:
SHONAK INC, Tampa, FL (CONSULTANT) 01/2005 - 02/2008
oracle RETAIL/RPAS DEVELOPER FOR ARMY& AIR FORCE EXCHANGE: Participated in the implementation of oracle Retail AIP and RPAS. This project involved development of PL/SQL code and shell scripts for data transfers from legacy to RMS and AIP systems. RMS/AIP would hold data related to inventory planning (allocation, replenishment, supply chain, etc.) and supply chain management and RPAS (Acumate) would hold date related to various hierarchies. Worked with AIP (SRP, WRP, WIP, OM, DM), RMS, RETL, RPAS, RDF), Supply Chain, Planning and RMS.
INFORMATICA DEVELOPER: I worked in a team to load the organizational, contractual and sales data from ERP/legacy systems to oracle using Informatica toolset. Source systems were PeopleSoft, SAP (IDOCS) and legacy systems and data provided was in flat files as well as XML. Targets were data warehouse, data marts and XML files. My client was Northrop Grummen.
DATA WAREHOUSE DEVELOPER IN HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY: Designed and implemented dw