Executive Level Oracle Functional Project Manager/Business Analyst. MFG applications.
Transformational Leader Team & Project Leadership Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
oracle eBusiness Global Operations Alignment Continuous Improvement
PMO Development Strategic Planning Budget Accountability
Business Process Reengineering Lean Six Sigma Acquisition Due Diligence
CLARCOR – Engine Mobile Group July 2015-Current
CLARCOR is the preeminent manufacturer of filtration products around the world. The Engine Mobile Group serves both the OEM and aftermarket demands for liquid and air filtration.
VICE PRESIDENT BUSINESS SYSTEMS
Currently serving as the Systems/Process Leader for all EMG operations worldwide.
• Develop and engage a strategy that derives systematic benefit across all brands and business units both domestically and internationally.
• Align infrastructure to enable cost synergies resulting in a global budget less than 1% of division revenue
• Develop Project Management Office Standards
? Implemented ticketing system to accurately track and measure influx of projects
? Integrated recent acquisition -
? Phone (VOIP), Network, Hardware, & Support saving 22% over prior year budget while maintaining less than 5% incident backlog month over month
? Business Process Reengineering effort that resulted in:
? 40% improvement in shipping schedules;
? Integration between Engineering/Manufacturing teams;
? Virtually eliminated Finished Good Inventory levels
? Two ERP implementations complete on time and budget in Startup -Pune India, and Washington NC
? President’s Excellence Award in first year.
Fortune Brands Home & Security - MasterBrand Cabinets Feb 2014-June 2015
MasterBrand is the largest cabinet maker in North America representing 80+ different brands and manufacturing facilities throughout Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
SENIOR DIRECTOR IT, NORTH AMERICA
Served as Sr Director, for the Information Technology Operations in Canada, Texas and Mexico. Responsible for a staff of 31 not inclusive of offshore resources, and a $6M budget.
• Develop an integration strategy that draws the organizations together beginning with an oracle ERP implementation
• Drive to common processes within the manufacturing plant environments and means of governance
• Reduce operating costs through strategic initiatives such as data-center consolidation
? Restructured the teams for a more efficient streamline of projects resulting in a backlog reduction of over 400% in nine months
? Completed a Sarbanes-Oxley preparation project on a new acquisition, previously privately held
? Developed ERP strategy for common processing
Brunswick Boat Group
Knoxville, TN Jan 2002 – Feb 2014
Brunswick Boat Group is a subsidiary of Brunswick Corporation, a $5 billion dollar company which remains the market leader in Marine, Fitness, and Billiards industries.
DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS SYSTEMS
Employed as Director, Operations Systems in a highly developed matrix environment, reporting to the CIO of the Boat Group, where I supervised a team of 5 Business Centric Subject Matter Experts (covering Marketing, Sales, Sourcing, Materials, Engineering, Manufacturing and Finance) and the IT group within our South American operations.
• Developed new processes and solutions for supply chain management through our domestic and international operations
• Responsible for all process and systems integration efforts and programs of nine Boat Company acquisitions
• Led 8 successful comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations on acquired companies on time and within budget – including a startup operation in Brazil, utilizing an iSeries homegrown and oracle eBusiness applications
• Developed an internal consultative team for process identification and business process reengineering
• Assume responsibility for overall project performance as it relates to schedules, budgets, scope, risks, issues, and quality
• Drive value producing projects to the portfolio
• Ensures that projects conform to project lifecycle standards
• Responsible for various systems including in-house developed, Business Intelligence Solutions and purchased software
• Multiple short term acquisitions introduced a non-consistent approach to operations
After significant due diligence both pre and post-acquisition, I developed a process based approach to company integrations resulting in 8 very successful five month ERP implementations. All projects were brought in at or below budget and on time, and have driven consistent processes and reporting within the plants, a net cost benefit of more than $16M through centralization of departments, headcount reduction, improved controls, and elimination of disparate systems throughout the manufacturing environments.
• Raw material inventory controls and variances were